Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Attachments addon plus Mac = no go?

edited June 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
One of my users is having trouble with the attachments addon with his mac. I've showed him how to do it but it still isn't working. Sounds like it's going through all it should but then it doesn't show/upload the images. Is this a known issue? Any ideas on how to fix it or how to figure out why is isn't working?

Comments

• Know issue, something is wrong with the add-on, forget it if you're expecting Mac users to use it.
    I think Firefox may have a better chance than Safari but I can't guarantee it.

Posted: Wednesday, 27 June 2007 at 12:56PM

• it's a known issue. not fixed for safari 2. works in safari beta 3 though. also it works in Firefox for OS X.
  • I believe there is a fix for all versions of Safari lying somewhere in one of the discussions on Attachments. I'll look around and see if I can find it. Firefox should work okay.
  • edited June 2007
    Okay, so this is weird. I have a version of Attachments adjusted with a Safari fix that was posted by somebody around here. I know this, because I still have the back-and-forth forum chat (on my forum) with somebody who was having problems as I fixed it, and I just checked and it works with Safari 1.3.2 no problem. But I can't find the fix again on this forum. I could email you a copy of the version of Attachments I have, if that's any help? It's only been changed to fix a couple of bugs as per advice on this forum and to slightly extend the allowed file type list.
  • (But it can be made to work fine with Macs)
  • dan39dan39 New
    edited June 2007
    I believe the fix is here: http://lussumo.com/community/?CommentID=44018 (Attachments 2.0 and Inline Images 1.1 # 72)
  • Well found!
This discussion has been closed.