Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

nearly no add-on is working

edited July 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
hi there! i have a problem: I'd like to use FCK Editor, the Attachement Addon and stuff like this. But the only addons that are working for me are the "list members" and the "preview post". deacitvating them and acitavitng only one of the addons I'd like to use isn't changing anything. Kind of annoying, cause those addons truely look good. I'm using current vanilla with default theme and german language.

Comments

• edited July 2007
    For FCKeditor:
    1 - Be sure to enable it from your account page, or use the Global Preference extension to enable it for all of your users at the same time. Otherwise it won't show up.
    2 - If you're hosted on a linux server, be sure your /js/fckeditor folder is named /js/FCKeditor, with the first three letters uppercase.
  • edited July 2007
    I did that already. no change. strange stuff. attachement version 1.4 is working . 2.1 is not. fck still no change. vanillaicons show up in edit mode. but when posting all thats left is the :code:
This discussion has been closed.