Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Public Vs. Private Vanilla : Documentaion Up

lechlech Chicagoland
edited August 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
For those of you joining us and those still a bit confused, I hope this helps clear things up. http://lussumo.com/docs/doku.php?id=vanilla:administrators:privateforum

Comments

• lamentlament
    edited August 2005
    just cuz it's for the wiki..

additional [additionally] you may encounter a problem where non-members still cannot view some or all cetegory [category] areas..

and

So in other words, if the banned can’t view the category, than [then] no one else below them can.

:)
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    You have earned my very own personal spelling/grammar nazi award today, lament. :D I'll fix that as soon as I am done with my coffee.
  • heh.. like i said, i'm only correcting cuz it's the wiki.. :)
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    hehe I know, im just teasing, dude. Thanks for pointing it out! oh, and FIXED! feel free to poke through rip apart any of the other administrative topics I've written as well. The more correct they are in terms of grammer and spelling, the better.
  • i just looked.. still incorrect?

A in Additionally needs to be capped, and that "cetegory" fixed..
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    mental note: no more documenting without proper sleep.
This discussion has been closed.