Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Automatically generate thumbnails

edited April 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Could anyone help me figure out how to manipulate the thumbnailer.php to automatically generate thumbnails for all images in the folder. I want to bypass the checkbox step. Can anyone point me to a function to start looking possibly?

Comments

• Options
    I've always wondered WHY the filebrowser don't generate thumbnails by itself..
  • Options
    Me to, just installed the browser and will be looking at allowing registered users to upload images, it would be great if I could have the thumbnails automatically generated.
  • Options
    This is kinda a bump but I'd be really keen to see if this is possible?
  • Options
    I agree, this should be an automatic part of the process; IF index.php does not find a thumbnail for an image, AND thumbnails is set to true in the _config.xml file, AND a new configuration variable, like "AutoGenerate" is also set to true, THEN thumbnailer should be able to be called t o create a thumbnail to be subsequently displayed during the process of building the display output.
This discussion has been closed.