Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Fatal Error User Data,Table "i" - Whos On Line.UpdateGuestLastActive()

edited February 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hello, could someone tell me if this would be a database fix or something else, and how to go about repairing it. I have Vanilla 1.1.2 Version; thanks. A fatal, non-recoverable error has occurred Technical information (for support personel): Error Message An error occurred while logging user data. Affected Elements WhosOnline.UpdateGuestLastActive(); The error occurred on or near: Table 'i' is marked as crashed and should be repaired For additional support documentation, visit the Lussumo Documentation website at: lussumo.com/docs

Comments

• This would be a database fix. I'd suggest you contact your host.
  • Thanks Mini.
  • BTW, one can repair a table from phpMyAdmin, "operations" tab, when a table is viewed.
  • Thanks Max, that's good to know for us newbies. The tech support at the server did correct the problem, but in so doing, disrupted my Discussion counter. The Discussion counter (I hope I'm referring to the right thing) now only works for new threads posted from the date of that fix.
This discussion has been closed.