Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

include menu in template

edited January 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi, How do I include a menu.php file to my template Part of my template code: echo '<div id="Header"> <a name="pgtop"></a> <div id="Title"><a href="'.GetUrl($this->Context->Configuration, 'index.php').'">'.$this->Context->Configuration['BANNER_TITLE'].'</a></div>'; $this->CallDelegate('PreBodyRender'); echo '<div id="nav"><div class="width"><ul>'; while (list($Key, $Tab) = each($this->Tabs)) { echo '<li'.$this->TabClass($this->CurrentTab, $Tab['Value']).'><a href="'.$Tab['Url'].'" '.$Tab['Attributes'].'>'.$Tab['Text'].'</a></li>'; } echo '</ul></div></div></div>'; $this->CallDelegate('PreBodyRender'); echo '<div id="Main">'; ?> I need the menu.php to be included above <div id="nav">. So how do i place <?php include("menu.php"); ?> into that code correctly?

Comments

• Options
    try the nuggets add-on http://lussumo.com/addons/index.php?PostBackAction=AddOn&AddOnID=283
  • Options
    I did, it appeared in the wrong place. Otherwise it's great.
  • Options
    I'm confused what you're asking. Do you have some other code you want to insert above the ? Or you just the the Tab options to appear above ?
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    I need <?php include("menu.php"); ?> to be included above the nav div in the code, but I don't know php, so I don't know how its supposed to be implemented. menu.php is the menu of my site, and I need it to be above the forum menu-tab.
This discussion has been closed.