Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Me again (vanilla & wordpress integration)

edited March 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I finally got everything working and moved everything from sandbox/forum to /forum with wordpress being in the root folder...then i hacked all that back together again getting rid of the sandbox in a bunch of files and got the wordpress side working again, but now it doesn't log me into vanilla when i click the discussion button, although thanks to janine, it did create a matching post i changed my cookie domain to '' and my cookie path to '/' and that didn't work either i saw on another post here someone edited wp-settings from if ( !defined('COOKIEPATH') ) define('COOKIEPATH', preg_replace('|https?://[^/]+|i', '', get_option('home') . '/' ) ); to if ( !defined('COOKIEPATH') ) define('COOKIEPATH', '/' ); and that didn't work either...anything else I can try? Thanks in advance...almost ready to launch :)

Comments

• Options
    bump...anything?
  • Options
    Ok I think I'm going to wipe my database out and reinstall everything and reintegrate...hopefully since i did it already it doesn't take more than a few hrs...
This discussion has been closed.