Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Removing logo

edited July 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Managed to remove the logo at the top of my pgaes and substitute a new header... one minor problem that is baffling me is that the 'Signed in as news (Sign Out)' thingy is currently floating in the middle of the new header.. http://www.jedsite.info/elgg/mod/vanillaforum/vanilla/ almost obscured by the graphic on the right... how do I move that down into the tabs area?

Comments

• Options
    look for #session in the css, adjust position as necessary :)
  • Options
    Thanks Chris! Any idea as to how to decrease the height of the tabs section!
  • Options
    the tabs themselves, or the header div? header div = #header the tabs themselves are likely to be = #header ul (and you'll probably need to change '#header ul li a' height / lineheight, too if you do it this way)
  • Options
    The header div I suspect - I just want to reduce the freespace above the tabs themselves. found it... the margin setting in #Header h1 reduces it a lot if you set it too zero - I suspect you cannot reduce it any further due to the sign in line...
  • Options
    you can likely get rid of the h1 there anyway as you already have that text above it in your new banner.
  • Options
    Removing the H1 thing is puzzling me at the moment.. Just removing the banner title from application settings removes the gap from between the tabs and the new header and leaves a blank H1 in the generated page so its really an aesthetic thing. It does look awfully close though so I increased the gap a little just to have a small gap. If anyone else is attempting to lower the sign in/sign out line level with their tabs remember to reduce the width in #Session to 25% or it overlays the tabs and they don't work... #Chris - Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.