Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Differant Banner option for differant pages

y2kbgy2kbg New
edited August 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I know this should be easy to make, i hope but i dont know how. The option to add a banner(text or html) has to be same for each page, bt my banner doesnt diplay right on the login logout screens. i need to make an extension to change the setting on specific pages thanks you guys have been a TON of help lately, thanks.

Comments

• just add an: if ($Context->SelfUrl != "people.php") { } around your extension code and it will stop it appearing on the login/out pages.
  • ahhh but u see i dont have a extension... this is a field under application settings that lets u add a title or html to display at the top of every page.
  • So whats the issue exactly? Can you post a screengrab or something?
  • i dont know how to right an extension to chage a core setting depending on the page. that option is stored in conf/setting.php ...i think
  • http://zfiles.110mb.com/files/application%20settings.bmp
  • I am newbies. I am planning to have separate admin panel to add my banners. Different Banner option for differant pages. I do not know which file I need to changes. I have install extension : Stuff Displayer Above the header Below the header Stuff in the footer in all the pages as I activate. Can you please guide me to do same.
This discussion has been closed.