Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Yahoo web hosting

edited September 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I am trying to find a place to host my forum. I was wondering if anyone used yahoo web hosting? Is it easy to set vanilla up on their system? Do they allow ssh access? Are there instructions?

Thanks
Jun

Comments

• SubJunkSubJunk ✭✭
    edited September 2008
    I don't know about Yahoo but I will recommend to you the same web hosts I set up all my clients with, and have done for over 4 years now, Lonex. They are well priced and reliable and have great customer service. I'm not affiliated with them in any way, I just like them a lot and I can vouch for them.
  • I recommend this Hostgator and they offer most reliable web hosting solution at all.

Coupons :
    wordpress - $9.94 off
    Jury - $9.94 off
    earncow - $9.94 off

GREEN - 20% off
  • Thanks. Are you using a shared plan? Do you have any kind response / speed issues? Could you provide me your site address to have a look? Jun
  • I'm using a dedicated plan myself but I usually put clients on the $4.95 p/m plan. No speed issues that I've noticed.
    Dual Monitor Backgrounds is my most popular website that is hosted with Lonex, it gets many thousands of visitors per day and has had no problems I'm aware of.
  • SubJunk: here is a great multi-monitor wallpaper... creative commons license: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6a/Bagger-garzweiler.jpg
  • That is breathtaking quality! I just upgraded my personal monitors to 3840x1200 so this is exactly what I was looking for, it is hard to find images that will work without stretching at this resolution.
    Who made it? As you can see on my website I give credit to each author, usually by listing their name with a link to the website.
This discussion has been closed.