Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Can't login to my forum anymore

RaizeRaize vancouver ✭✭
edited September 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I didn't make any changes to the forum, but for some reason I can't login anymore. Any clue why?

Comments

• There could be some problem with php session on your server? Can you login with the remember-me option on?
  • RaizeRaize vancouver ✭✭
    No I can't...I was trying to center the header of my theme (Vanea) so I was messing around with a file called vanilla.css Do you think that could have affected it? I am going to do a fresh install later today to fix this problem but I still haven't figured out a way to center the header :(
  • maybe the login link is now hidden or anywhere in your screen, but editing the css wouldn't cause such a mess
  • just repalce vanilla.css with original one instead of reinstall.
  • I think this is related to your stylesheet issue also--if you moved domains, then you need to update the cookie domain and cookie path for the new address in conf/settings.php
This discussion has been closed.