Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

PHP Error

edited October 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I'm using the Organic theme, and like it, but I get this Error: Notice: Undefined variable: Configuration in (....)/htdocs/forum/themes/organic/menu.php on line 11 When this happens, the page doesn't recognize that I'm logged in, and doesn't allow the tabs for discussion, search etc to be clickable This is what line 11 looks like in the document: <form name="frmSignIn" id="frmSignIn" method="post" action="'. GetUrl($Configuration, 'people.php') .'"> I don't know enough to know how to fix this, and Ionly get the error when I click on the Discussion tab

Comments

• I've updated menu.php to accommodate Vanilla 1.1.5, please download the new version.
  • Okay, thanks a bunch! I looked the other day and it wasn't there, sorry for not checking again today.
  • Thanks, it's working great now :)
  • edited September 2008
    Spoke too soon, it's doing the same thing when I try to navigate to specific categories... but it's not consistent, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
  • edited September 2008
  • change GetUrl($Configuration, 'people.php') to GetUrl(&$Configuration, 'people.php')
  • edited October 2008
    In menu.php, $Configuration is not available; You should use $this->Context->Configuration instead:

GetUrl($this->Context->Configuration, 'people.php')

@rikin: why do you want to pass $Configuration by reference?
    $Configuration is not modified in GetUrl()
  • Thanks Dinoboff, that indeed removed the error message.
This discussion has been closed.