Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Asking to confirm sign out

edited October 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I have a new install and am using Vanbook theme. When I sign out I get a message "Some problems were encountered Can you please confirm your would like to sign out?" I click OK and get signed out. Can anyone suggest what the problem might be? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    In menu.php replace this:

echo '<div id="Session">'; if ($this->Context->Session->UserID > 0) { echo str_replace('//1', $this->Context->Session->User->Name, $this->Context->GetDefinition('SignedInAsX')).' (<a href="'.$this->Context->Configuration['SIGNOUT_URL'].'">'.$this->Context->GetDefinition('SignOut').'</a>)'; } else { echo $this->Context->GetDefinition('NotSignedIn').' (<a href="'.AppendUrlParameters($this->Context->Configuration['SIGNIN_URL'], 'ReturnUrl='.GetRequestUri()).'">'.$this->Context->GetDefinition('SignIn').'</a>)'; } echo '</div>';

With this:

echo '<div id="Session">'; if ($this->Context->Session->UserID > 0) { echo str_replace('//1', $this->Context->Session->User->Name, $this->Context->GetDefinition('SignedInAsX')) . ' (<a href="' . FormatStringForDisplay(AppendUrlParameters( $this->Context->Configuration['SIGNOUT_URL'], 'FormPostBackKey=' . $this->Context->Session->GetCsrfValidationKey() )) . '">'.$this->Context->GetDefinition('SignOut').'</a>)'; } else { echo $this->Context->GetDefinition('NotSignedIn') . ' (<a href="' . FormatStringForDisplay(AppendUrlParameters( $this->Context->Configuration['SIGNIN_URL'], 'ReturnUrl='. urlencode(GetRequestUri(0)))) . '">'.$this->Context->GetDefinition('SignIn').'</a>)'; } echo '</div>';
  • Options
    Hi, thanks for the suggestion. I have found menu.php in themes/ and in themes/Vanbook but cannot find the code you refer to. Is there another menu.php?
  • Options
    The code is there at the very beginning of themes/Vanbook/menu.php
  • Options
    You are quite right, I was looking for the 'code' bit :-/

I made the edit and BINGO!

Thanks very much, that was great...
This discussion has been closed.