Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Notifi add-on error - Not possible to subscribe or change settings in account notification settings

edited February 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi, I am fairly new to the vanilla forum as I am just setting up two sites. The notifi extension seems to work fine on one of the sites with same style&theme as the second one. The only difference is the language. the one forum where it works is in English and the other one in Spanish but even when I change the language back it doesn't work either. When I try to change the setting in Account -> Notifications every checkbock provokes errors: Line 2 Chracter: 29706 Error: 'this.element.className' es nulo o no es un objeto Code: 0 http://psicologia.usedboatsmam.com/account.php?u=2&PostBackAction=Notification this is what i get in the IE. This seems to have another effect although there is no error coming up. I can not subscribe or unsubsrice to discussions, categories or the whole forum either via panel link. Maybe someone can help me? I am trying to debug this myself but I guess my skills are limited. If you need a user to see the unexpected behaviour please let me know and I set up one. Thanks in advance. Martin

Comments

• I haven't tested Notifi in other languages and don't provide support for them either, I spend enough time helping people in English. Sorry.
  • Hi SubJunk,just tried that.Works fine until I enable spanish language for the first time. Afterwards there is no way to get it back. Really strange but I guess I can't do nothing about it.... Thanks anyway.
  • Hi, The same problem occurs in my site too. I cannot unsubcribe discussions via account page. When i call the page back i see everything remained unchanged.