Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

SetDefinition in termsofservice.php not defined

The popup, generated by termsofservice.php, shows that SetDefinition is not defined: termsofservice.php only knows the "old" way of setting definitions, using $Context->Dictionary.

It is easy to repair: just add
function SetDefinition($Key, $Value) { $this->Dictionary[$Key] = $Value; }
to termsofservice.php

Comments

• edited January 2009
    Thanks, it will be added.

However, you can still set $Dictionary[$Key] directly, it is not deprecated. It just should not be used in extension (or it would overwrite an entry from conf/language.php).

What do you need it for? The extensions are not loaded for the terms of services page.
  • I needed it because I adapted the Dutch definitions.php for my own use, and used SetDefinition because I had seen that using $Dictionary[$Key] directly was deprecated.
  • edited January 2009
    "$Dictionary[$Key] = ..." should be used in language definition. Language files set the initial value of the definition. Context::SetDefinition() should be used when you don't want to overwrite the initial value.
  • ok, thank you!