Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Last Active not working

edited January 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I created a template to perfectly match my site and its available at: http://www.pcnakyouthonline.com/vanilla/ The "last comment" (or last active in other themes) feature is not updating! I have no idea what is causing this to happen... ideas?

Comments

• This is most likely caused by using an incorrect variable in your custom theme file. Look at themes/[your_theme]/discussion.php and make sure you're using this code to calculate the "Last Active" date:<?php TimeDiff($this->Context, $Discussion->DateLastActive, time());
  • Yes, it has that code in there, but it is only showing the date of the original post, not for the most recent comment.
  • I noticed the values in the database table have the dates the posts were created, not updating for the most recent comment. Is there a fix for this?
  • First I've heard of such a problem... one thing to try would be to switch to the default theme and test a post to see if it updates, then you can switch back to the custom one. If it works, then we can look closer at the theme file, if it doesn't, then it's probably an extension that is to blame.