Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Small Project - Questions

breastfedbreastfed New
edited January 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hello Everybody, i am planing a small Project with Vanilla. On one Side i have the general Discussion Pages. On the other i have some special Pages, where i need some Help to understand how to realisize them. There are 3 special Pages at the start of the Project. 1.) New Navigation Point "Media". Users can post Youtube Links or upload Images to this Page when they are logged in. Not logged in Users are just able to see the Media. 2.) Starting Page. I want to have the Startingpage a bit different. It is a Blogpage with a big Teaserimage at the Top. The Teaserimage can be uploaded and activate in the Administrationarea. I saw the Extension Blogthis. I think this will be the Base. 3.) A Page kind of a Jobboard. This has to be a seperate and new Menupoint as well. Here i want to have a list of Users, which has accept a Form to be on the Job Board. Only logged in Users can Hit the Button "Yes - On the Board please.". Not logged in Users only can the the list of Users, without "Contact User" or "Show Profil Link" How would you start that special Pages? Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    By hiring someone to do them ;)
  • Options
    I prefere to do it and know how to start. In general i would like to learn how to extend Vanilla and not to give away Jobs. Thank you.
  • Options
    This is a good place to start: http://lussumo.com/docs/doku.php?id=vanilla:development:gettingstarted