Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Listing Date Created instead of Last Activity

GaryWGaryW New
edited March 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I use Vanilla with the Issue Tracker extension. I would like to change the sort order for discussions (called issues with Issue Tracker) from the date of last activity to the Date Created and also change the column in the discussion/issue list to Date Created. I would prefer to list the actual date but would settle for the time since the issue was created. My site is used to track maintenance issues for a company that owns 8 car washes. The Chronological extension changes the sort order to date created but doesn't display the date created and it also has some bugs. (Sticky and sink don't work.) I have about 40 years of computer experience but it's nearly all hardware related. I could probably figure out how to modify Vanilla if someone could point me to the right file and variable names.

Comments

• how can i do on the Contrary of the your need :/ I think it's database issue ..