Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

rebuilding vanilla database tables

joemadjoemad New
edited March 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I accidentally deleted my LUM_IpHistory table and my 'RemoteIp' table. Now when I try to log into my forum I'm getting this error...

" A fatal, non-recoverable error has occurred
Technical information (for support personel):

Error Message
An error occurred while logging your IP address.
Affected Elements
UserManager.AddUserIP();

The error occurred on or near: Unknown column 'RemoteIp' in 'field list' "

'sirlancelot' was kind enough to leave me the code but I don't know where to put it. Does anyone know where to put this code?

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `LUM_IpHistory` ( `IpHistoryID` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `RemoteIp` varchar(30) NOT NULL default '', `UserID` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `DateLogged` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00', PRIMARY KEY (`IpHistoryID`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;

http://lussumo.com/community/discussion/9340/please-help-me-with-my-fatal-error/#Item_5

Comments

• Options
    Open phpMyAdmin (through your webpanel administration page - aka CPanel in most cases) -> choose Vanilla database in the left pane -> choose SQL tab in the right pane -> paste the code -> GO
  • Options
    <Thanks!> I also need to recreate the `RemoteIp` table. Can someone post the code for that? </Thanks!>