Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[SOLVED] IE 7 bug... I don't have a PC...

edited March 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi all, This is my third and hopefully last support thread. My first two threads were both answered and the problems are now resolved. I've been told that my forum's discussions list shifts way over to the right in ie 7 preventing people using it to see the threads. My forum is here: www.revengeofthetwitforum.com username: tester pass: testing I don't have a PC and have no idea about IE specific fixes so any help would be appreciated. The theme was sent to me by somebody who used to host the forum but closed it down. IE 7 worked on that site.

Comments

• edited March 2009
    For the one who can install, IE8 seems fine.

I don't have ie7, so I can't really help. IE7 mode in IE8 can reproduce the problem...
  • edited March 2009
    When You remove from #Discussion "Float: left;" or "width: 100%", it's working. (line 351 and 352)
  • I don't know why it need float in the first place. You check what happening in Safari and FF and remove the Float property. (the width was necessary for float I think).