Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanilla Update Checker doesn't find any Extensions

edited March 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Recently, Vanilla reminded me to check for Updates again and when I did so, it found that my Vanilla version was up-to-date, but the script completely failed to find any of my Extensions, ie. they seem to be checked for updates, but the script gives me "Extension not found. Find out why." for every installed Add-on. First I thought they had been removed or the Extension repository was offline, but it worked fine and all my extenions where right there in the Add-On list. I'm currently running Vanilla 1.1.5a. Any ideas? M

Comments

• Mark just move the server. There was problem the add-on repository. It is probably related.
  • That would make sense. Any way to fix this on my side? (Like, do I have to edit in the repository or something?) Or is this more a "Wait and it will get fixed." thing?
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    You shouldn't have to do anything on your side. I'll look into it now.
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    All fixed up. Sorry about that, and thanks for the heads-up!!