Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Fckeditor does not appear

FCKED does not appear when entering comments.
The extension is installed and activated but does not show up.

Thanks

Comments

• I'm facing the same issue,were in the same boat. hope some of the developers help us out.
  • Same is the problem withg me, I've successfully installed and enabled the FCKEditor, however it will not appear while posting the comments. <<< Please forgive me as i am not so good in PHP, but i can follow the instructions if guided well >>>
  • edited December 2008
    I have a lot of problems with this-mostly extensions that do not work. The community support seems a bit weak.
  • bump. Same problem here.
  • Please help us!!!
  • Wouldn't it be easier to juse use tinyMCE?
  • tinyMCE is made by same author, MySchizoBuddy. FCKeditor is his latest one. Obviously, I'd go with his latest one.
  • I've started using the "Make It Simple Text Formatter" and I should say this,

I am Loving It.
  • FckeD and tinyMCE as well as the Yahoo comment editor extension's dont work for me,can anybody please help? :[
  • i think were in need of a decent formatting toolbar, that includes embedding of videos especially! all the ones ive tried don't work or are missing functionality and don't seem to be in development right now :(
  • i have the same problem, I feel like i am following all the installation instructions perfectly but it wont show up! so aggravating, this is the only add on i have had trouble with, and it seems like no one wants to help : (
  • Same problem. Neither TinyMCE nor FCKeditor appear.
  • Neither has ever really worked well, and they've not been developed for some time and several Vanilla versions, so I'm not surprised. If you really want them working you should take a look at updating the extensions yourselves and releasing them for the community as a whole to benefit from.
  • Not everyone who wants to use an extension is capable of creating one. I think it would be nice if the creator would be responsive when a large group of people like this have the same problem . . . I am having the problem too.