Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Hello, Vanilla enthusiasts!

edited July 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Due to a recent project, I've been diving headfirst into Vanilla again for the first time in a while. I've noticed throughout theming Vanilla, the CSS could use a little work being optimized and checked for semantic issues. Would you guys be interested in some help regarding these issues? Also, I'll be available from here on out for questions regarding XHTML, CSS and theming in general. Thanks, guys! Glad to be a part of this community officially. ;)

Comments

• Options
    No one at all?
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Sorry about that. We're currently working on Vanilla 2 and struggling to keep our heads above water. We'd love some help with the new layout & css for Vanilla 2 if you're interested in helping. I might try to ping you by email...
  • Options
    Might also be worth hooking up with the guy who does the HTML-Tidy Theme.
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Yeah - anyone who is interested in helping out is welcome to get involved. The code is on GitHub now. If you want to take a shot at it, I can help you get installed.

Probably the best approach is to create a new theme and related css files. Then I can copy those overtop of the default views. I am going to write a theming how-to on the wiki, but until I do, I can walk anyone through how to do it if you're interested.
  • Options
    I'd certainly be interested in giving this a go since I'm finding a little more time for coding again...