Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Porting the session into vanilla

edited July 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi Guys First post. I dont want Vanilla login(poeple) module. I want the login/registration process done on my own domain. I dont know the session parameters of Vanilla so I did print_r of the session on the vanilla Index page. I found that it uses LussumoUserID as the session variable. So I created a page in my home directory and pasted following contents in it. session_start(); $_SESSION['LussumoUserID'] = '1'; header("Location: forum/"); It redirects right and I do have a user with UserID 1 but still it doesnt show the user as logged in. Please tell me what to do about this as I want this forum but I want my own login module to kick in. Thank you

Comments

• *BUMP*
  • enter the same record in vanila lum_user table that will show the user logged in
  • Hi Mona

Is there anything else I should know as its not happening for me. Can you come over to msn or skype. I can give you my ID.

Kind Regards,
    Khuram Javaid