Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

User Can't Log In - NSURLErrorDomain:-1015

edited August 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi,

I got an email from one of my forum members stating that he could no longer sign into the forum. He sent this screen shot along. The problem happens on different machines with different browsers in different locations.

Screenshot: www.nicolasjwhite.com/Images/login.png

Does anybody know how to fix this or what caused it? I'm on Vanilla 1.1.5a

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    I've never heard of anything like that before. If it's isolated to him, then it's most likely on his end. I'd get him to clear his cookies and possibly even his history, close his browser, and try again. Also, get him to try a different browser and see if he gets the same error.
  • Options
    Thanks, although it seems that the error persists across different computers, operating systems, browsers and networks...
  • Options
    Hi, I have the same problem. Every login (from all tested locations and in all browsers) first fits this error and the next attempt works fine. (fresh installation of Vanilla 1.1.8)
  • Options
    Problem is here in login form: input name="ReturnUrl" value="http://://www.domain.com .....