Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Wordpress and Vanilla Integration when loging to Wordpress cannot log anymore to Vanilla

edited August 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Basically i have done every steps in the wiki at http://lussumo.com/docs/doku.php?id=vanilla:integration:wordpress
Users are indeed added when i make a new user in Wordpress or Via the forum.
Only one probleme if i make user on forum it works nicely then go to wordpress it ask me to connect i connect im automatiquelly deconnected from the forum. When i try to log back in it says invalid until i ask to reset the password via the forum form.
Then when i go to wordpress im already unlogged and when i log back it still does that error on the forum.

Any idea?
They use the same tables the same database user only difference is forum.ragex.ca and blog.ragex.ca but they are still on same server and everything else work fine just don't want people to have to reset they passwords to connect to the forum when they visited the blog.

Comments

• Options
    After checking the mysql database it seem that wordpress encode the password in a way that vanilla cannot read it anymore its quite troublesome.
  • Options
    If someone can help me there.
  • Options
    Help too please!