Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Facebook Connect and Vanilla?

edited December 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Is this possible with Vanilla's infrastructure?
http://developers.facebook.com/connect.php

Comments

• Dear Vanilla gatherers,

it's the first time to "comment" on the official board and because of that there is salutations for everyone and everybody. Well, how is it going?

I do know this topic is a bit older and each day it has a little birthday - so much time, still no solutions to the question. A project of mine requests this feature, because a wide range of audience must be brought to it that the idea would work. If I would say that it is an new-age language tool (learning languages thru endless stories, with integrated dictionary), it is just a pinch of what will once be. Enouhg about that, I just stopped by to ask if there is an intention to integrate Facebook Connect to Vanilla either with a native feature or via a plugin.

Thank you for your kind replies.

Best regards,
    BIG_Yack
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    If no-one else does it, we will definitely tackle it sooner or later. It's not a priority for us right now, but I can see it becoming one within 6 months.
  • any updates on adding a simple Facebook 'Like' plugin?