Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Looking for a WoW item link addon for Vanilla 1.1.x

edited September 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I'm in the process of setting up a Vanilla 1.1.x forum (currently 1.1.9) for a small World of Warcraft raid group.

It would be very helpful if we could use links like [item]Sword of Mighty Hacking[/item] (or [wow]...[/wow]) to auto-link item names to descriptions and popups from a site like WoWHead (a WoW information site).

The power of Google has shown me there have been addons like this in the past, but unfortunately, they don't seem to be available at the moment. Can someone point me to some other place where an addon like this might be found, or (if none are around anymore) to a reasonable addon for (for example) WordPress or phpBB which I could use as an example of how to best code this myself. I don't doubt I could put together a new addon myself for this, but I hadn't really planned to make time to do so :) .

Help ?

Comments