Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Suggestions: Ajax login in V2 and comment counter from 0

edited December 2009 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I love this software, so i decided to learn it and have spent some time to read through the documentation and feel ready to customize the default theme.

I have few suggestions to the developers:

1. The Ajax features are great, but im missing an Ajax login box.
I log in here once a day and as it is now i have to click Sign In and load a whole new page with the other forums "Reset my password" and "Apply for membership" that i only need once.

2. The discussion comment counter should start from 0

Thanks for a great piece of software.

Comments

• Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    edited December 2009
    @vuzer Absolutely agree about the login. I definitely want a Twitter-style login box. I'll probably make some sort of addon or theme hack for that in the next month or two.

Disagree about the comment counter though; I rather like that it counts the OP as the first comment, even if for no other reason than appearances' sake. Seeing a 0-comment discussion is a detriment to participation.
  • Options
    I see your point about the comment counter starting from 0.
    But when checking my own post, the 1 comment makes my think some one have commented on my post.

Im looking forward for the Twitter-styled login box...so next year ha?