HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

home and end buttons

bobthemanbobtheman
edited February 2010 in Feedback
while using the community forums on vf.com, ive noticed i cant use the home or end buttons. Can anyone else?

im unable to install v2 yet so i cant test it locally :(
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    I haven't noticed this... What browser/OS are you using? Have you tried another?
  • Options
    ff 3.5.7 in linux.. havent tried another
  • Options
    lol, upgrade to a better browser http://www.google.com/chrome?platform=linux j/k ;-)
  • Options
    lol ive never tried chrome, as long as its opensource i would be willing to give it a try.. though FF 3.6 looks nice

it seems after i post a reply, hitting home doesnt work. feel free to try
  • Options
    chrome is faster than FF. If you're surfing on JS intensive site, it does show.

I've made the switch a few month ago, and never looked back.
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Which buttons are you talking about? Can you screenshot it or give a url? Do you mean the main menu home button?
  • Options
    oh no my apologies, i mean the "home" and "end" buttons on the keyboard. For me, in FF 3.5.7 "ff 3.6 isnt in the repos yet :(" ... the home and end buttons dont work
  • Options
    It's gotta be a local issue, as I can't reproduce on Mac at least. If it irritates ya, try another browser, I doubt it's anything we can fix in HTML short of disabling the AJAX that inserts the reply.
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    That's weird - it works for me in ff 3.6 on osx.
  • Options
    ill install chrome and give it a test, thanks for the replys

@Mark OSX :| ?? not a fan of linux?
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    @bobtheman - I'm a fan of everything. I run Windows, OSX & Ubuntu (not necessarily in that order :)