HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.

a dating application for vanilla/garden?

Many moons ago (well, 2006) a few of us were inspired (well, Jazzman led the way) to create a dating application out of Vanilla. It never really happened tho - beyond Jazzman creating an early demo version on his site.

Now since trying out the latest Vanilla, in recent weeks, my mind has returned to the possibility of a dating application using garden/vanilla2.

The script feels so good to use. I think a dating application would be awesome.

Comments

• What did you want people to write? There were no questions...
  • Certainly Vanilla 2 looks like it would fit this far better than V1 due to it's built-in social-light features. Since the RC is going to be here shortly I wouldn't do anything more than planning at this stage.
  • sorry Gary, I was too general (I need to give it more thought).

Yes Stash, vanilla 2 does look more of a fit (than vanilla 1), to a dating application.

I think that there is tremendous potential, re vanilla 2 and additional applications.
  • What other applications are there for Garden besides Vanilla. I've been working with it for a few weeks now and Garden seems to be closely tied to Vanilla. I'd be curious to see some examples of other possibilities.
  • @garymardell Interesting, I'll check this out. Any other people working on apps?