Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

a dating application for vanilla/garden?

Many moons ago (well, 2006) a few of us were inspired (well, Jazzman led the way) to create a dating application out of Vanilla. It never really happened tho - beyond Jazzman creating an early demo version on his site.

Now since trying out the latest Vanilla, in recent weeks, my mind has returned to the possibility of a dating application using garden/vanilla2.

The script feels so good to use. I think a dating application would be awesome.

Comments

• What did you want people to write? There were no questions...
  • Certainly Vanilla 2 looks like it would fit this far better than V1 due to it's built-in social-light features. Since the RC is going to be here shortly I wouldn't do anything more than planning at this stage.
  • sorry Gary, I was too general (I need to give it more thought).

Yes Stash, vanilla 2 does look more of a fit (than vanilla 1), to a dating application.

I think that there is tremendous potential, re vanilla 2 and additional applications.
  • What other applications are there for Garden besides Vanilla. I've been working with it for a few weeks now and Garden seems to be closely tied to Vanilla. I'd be curious to see some examples of other possibilities.
  • @garymardell Interesting, I'll check this out. Any other people working on apps?