Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

CategoryIcons

Comments

• Options
    I didn't even edit it once - where are these two places and what needs to be changed?
  • Options
    extentions/categoryicons/style.css
  • Options
    I tried this to no avail:

/* Category icons on the discussions page by DraganBabic */

#Discussions .Category_1 .CategoryDescription{
    background: transparent url(images/nay-kicon10.jpg) 2px 50% no-repeat;
    min-height:60px;
    }
    #Discussions .Category_2 .CategoryDescription{
    background: transparent url(images/nay-kiconcarribe1.01.jpg) 2px 50% no-repeat;
    min-height:60px;
    }
    etc. etc. etc.

What am I doing wrong?
  • Options
    It seems that the icons are there, just not visible (at least in IE).
  • Options
    ok so how do i control the category icons? how do i know what icon goes where? i am just a bit confused about this
  • Options
    If my memory is working, the 1st category you create is associated with Category_1. Then the 2nd is associated with Category_2 and so on. If you have more categories than are in the css file, you'll have to copy and paste and add more.
  • Options
    oh i see. i never knew that. thanks for letting me know umm this addon also has pictures on the discussion page (can i give a suggestion for an option to add to this?)
  • Options
    Hi i uploaded the folder to my forum but i don't see where i put categories icon in admin panel, can help me?
  • Options
    Was the images folder uploaded, too? The stylesheet controls what images are displayed. It comes with a bunch of default images. They should display once the extension is activated.
  • Options
    I already understand how it works.
  • Options
    I'm sorry that I don't understand what the problem you are having with "putting categories icons in the admin panel". Perhaps you, or someone else, can explain your issue.
  • Options
    I think you need to match the category id number with the correct icon, from memory, this is done in the default.php file or the .css file?
  • Options
    It's in the css file.
  • Options
    This is a great plugin... Thanks...
  • Options
    I am having trouble. I found out that this plugin will not work with the Delbat Basecamp theme. It works with Vanbook and SoulScape fine. If you can tell me if there is a fix I can do or an update to the plugin it would be great. Thanks.
  • Options
    I looked at it a little yesterday. There is a DiscussionIcon table entry for the icon, I believe. However, I haven't found a solution yet.
  • Options
    Any one with a solution for the theme "Tabled 1.1"?
  • Options
    I'd like to use small, colored icons instead of the big square ones, and display them on the right side (in fact, about same size & position as seen in Kaon's post.)

All my attemps have failed so far, using the Blogger theme...
    If anyone can help, I'd be much obliged.
  • Options
    I have gotten it to work somewhat in Blogger. Check out my site. I can try to help you.
  • Options
    Hello, Anyone can help me on displaying icons only for categories which has sub-categories? Thank you.