Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

CategoryIcons

13»

Comments

• Options
    I see above someone asked about the category names still being visable. Was there anything ever done or a mod that I can install to bring those back? I do really like the idea of associating the images to a category, but having the name there also for those who don't know what images are tied to which category would be awesome.
  • Options
    Nevermind, I figured out a hack to get it to work fine.
  • Options
    @ mydigitalvoid

can you tell me this hack? i really need it! :)
  • Options
    Sure thing. All this plugin does is play with the CSS by overwriting class data, so all you need to do is add another entry with a new class name.

file: themes/discussion.php

You should see:

if ($this->Context->Configuration['USE_CATEGORIES']) { $DiscussionList .= ' <li class="DiscussionCategory"> <span>'.$this->Context->GetDefinition('Category').' </span><a href="'.GetUrl($this->Context->Configuration, 'index.php', '', 'CategoryID', $Discussion->CategoryID).'">'.$Discussion->Category.'</a> </li> '; }

Change it to:

if ($this->Context->Configuration['USE_CATEGORIES']) { $DiscussionList .= ' <li class="DiscussionCategory"> <span>'.$this->Context->GetDefinition('Category').' </span><a href="'.GetUrl($this->Context->Configuration, 'index.php', '', 'CategoryID', $Discussion->CategoryID).'">'.$Discussion->Category.'</a> </li> <li class="DiscussionStarted"> <span>'.$this->Context->GetDefinition('Category').' </span><a href="'.GetUrl($this->Context->Configuration, 'index.php', '', 'CategoryID', $Discussion->CategoryID).'">'.$Discussion->Category.'</a> </li> '; }

Of course, I just used DiscussionStarted which is already an existing class, but it works fine for the default theme. You can change it if you like and update the CSS.
  • Options
    it works! thanks a lot !!!! :)