Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

JQThickBox

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Nope. Once it's loaded into the header, it'll work on anything (that it usually works on) in the page. For instance, if you're using the HtmlFormatter you can pretty much do anything in the demo :)
  • Options
    It seems as though Thickbox is not showing my unresized images. When I click on my thumbnail (created using inline images), a larger image is shown, but it looks all pixelated and distorted, as if it was not at it's full size. Is there a setting anywhere that says what the max width is for the overlay? If so, how can I change it? I really need to be able to display the images I post at their full size, even if it requires some scrolling. My apologizes if this question has already been answered... it's been a long day!
  • Options
    Silly question, but I assume your images are larger than "a browser window", so why are you bothering to use a modal window if you want to show your images full size? A simple HTML link to the image will do what you want and better. Am I missing what you're trying to achieve here? To my mind, the whole point of a modal window is to display images larger than the thumbnails, but small enough so that you can view the whole image in a window without scrolling.

Could you post a link to where we can see the images that are pixelated and distorted please? It might be that something else is up...
  • Options
    Hello

Problem in the Forum :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function includejquery() in /home/XXXXXXXXXXXXXX/public_html/va/extensions/JQThickBox/default.php on line 35

help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Options
    Without a link to your forum it's hard to say...

... but have you ensured that you have JQuery installed and enabled BEFORE JQThickBox? (P.S. the new JQuery includes Thickbox functionality with it so you no longer need a separate extension!)
This discussion has been closed.