Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Nuggets

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    Same problem as WebChap AND allenmedia - cooking a nugget still keeps me hungry! :(:(

Wasn't able to change the permissions. Did close all instances of the page loaded at my end (and no one else is using it right now).
  • Options

drwxrwxrwx 3 me 153157 8 Aug 17 14:17 Nugget

-rw-rw-r-- 1 me 153157 4834 Oct 5 2008 default.php
    -rw-rw-r-- 1 me 153157 48 Oct 5 2008 hash.gif
    -rw-rw-r-- 1 me 153157 3861 Oct 5 2008 language.php
    drwxrwxr-x 2 me 153157 6 Aug 15 01:23 library
    -rw-rw-r-- 1 me 153157 2352 Oct 5 2008 nugget.css
    -rw-rw-r-- 1 web web 24 Aug 17 14:17 nugget.php

How do I change the permissions on nugget.php? Am I supposed to??
  • Options

Okay - got it to work. Here's what I was trying to do:

Change:
    -rw-rw-r-- 1 web web 24 Aug 17 14:17 nugget.php

To:
    -rwxrwxrwx 1 me web 24 Aug 21 10:36 nugget.php

Here are the steps:
    cp nugget.php nugget.temp
    chmod 777 nugget.temp
    chgrp web nugget.temp
    rm nugget.php
    mv nugget.temp nugget.php

• Options
    Sorry for the messed up line-breaks! I hate it when that happens...

Here are the steps:

cp nugget.php nugget.temp

chmod 777 nugget.temp

chgrp web nugget.temp

rm nugget.php

mv nugget.temp nugget.php

• Options
    I dont have anya nugget.temp or nugget.php.

Im having the same problem as some other peeps here. I set it to 777, cook sumthing and get thrown out of the kitchen and Nugget-file resets to 755.

Im running Beautiful Lie-theme which makes some of the example panes end up strange places but i guess that has no effect on nugget working or not. I just want to make the "Above Banner" black. But i can't. This makes me feel retarded ;~;
  • Options
    I'm having trouble displaying the user name on the account.php page with Nugget.

When I view the account information of a user, I want to re-display his name below the information.

This code successfully displays the name of whoever is logged in (me!).
    <?php echo $Context->Session->User->Name; ?>

What variable can I use to display the person's name who's account info is displayed?

Thanks!
  • Options
    I am using Nuggets to dispay banner ads. I had a programer write me some javescript code so the banners show up random and are seen by my Google Anylytics as events. Will I be able to do this with Vanilla 2?
  • Options
    This is a great plug in.

However - my footer isn't in the footer position at all. It sits in the side panel midway up the page. weights make no difference.

??