Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Collapsible Panel

124»

Comments

• Options
    It's not designed for any theme other than the deafult because javascript is very specific in its element targetting. Could you provide a link to your forum so I could see your theme?
  • Options
    Uploaded version 2.3 of Collapsible Panel.
  • Options
    btw...

any ideas how to implement your collapsible panel feature for the "AccountHistory" (profile) Area ?
    because the profile grows with extensions like "user wall" and "awards" into endless spheres.

it would be great to replace those regular ugly h2 headers with your slick collapsible mootools magic.
  • Options
    Well as long as those extensions use $Panel -> AddList() then the CollapsiblePanel extension should be able to handle them. If they don't use them then it gets a bit more difficult. I'll have a look and see if I can't make the javascript grab a wider range of elements.
  • Options
    Uploaded version 2.4 of Collapsible Panel.
  • Options
    A few suggestions - implement the smoothstart / smoothend (smoothstart on expand / smoothend on collapse, or something to that effect; see what looks nicest) - have a way to expand all or collapse all (a button at the top of the panel?) - expand / collapse on doubleclick instead of single click. (ok, it just seems better) They should make a sticky list of "power extension makers" (it would consist of Fyorl, Fyorl, and Fyorl; oh, and I almost forgot about Fyorl; ok maybe a few others)
  • Options
    Hey I managed to get wireless internet access from Spain so hello from Spain! @fysicsluvr: Including the Mootools Fx.Transitions module should give me lots of funky transitions to play with for the panel opening/closing. Expand/Collapse all sounds like a good idea but I'm not sure the double-click thing is too intuitive. I can always add a configuration option for it though. Well a nerd needs his projects and I guess you've just caught me at a time where I have no other projects ;)
  • Options
    I just installed Collapsible Panel on 1.1.5a, and I'm receiving the following error on every page load: Warning: fopen(/Users/XXX/Sites/XXX/extensions/Mootools/cache/ea7d055e4a28c35ad4ddd7c8af365919) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /Users/XXX/Sites/XXX/extensions/Mootools/mootools.class.php on line 82 Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /Users/XXX/Sites/XXX/extensions/Mootools/mootools.class.php on line 83 Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /Users/XXX/Sites/XXX/extensions/Mootools/mootools.class.php on line 84 (disregard the 'XXX' entries, as I replaced the valid path entries for privacy)
This discussion has been closed.