Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

UserGifts

UserGifts

Comments

• Uploaded version 0.2 Beta of UserGifts.
  • AWESOME!!!!! thanks a bunch
  • Any screen shots? I want to see this in action. Nevermind. Saw it on the add-on page. Looks cool.
  • Great add-on mm. In terms of your roadmap for features, can I suggest some form of pagination (maybe 3 or 5 of the latest gifts displayed on the account page, with a link to the older ones... like The Wall add-on has)?
  • I agree LoOkHerE, great idea. or maybe better yet, the admin can decide how many gifts he wants to show up on the users account tabs by specifying it in the settings page somewhere
  • [settings] -> [application settings] -> [discussion and control panel listings] would be the best place for that setting.
  • Excellent idea.
    How about admin sets default number of gifts to show with the option for the user to override this?

Away from my computer at the moment and only have Internet access via my iPod Touch. Will post an update sometime next week.
  • Version number changed from 0.2 Beta to 0.3 Beta.
  • Uploaded version 0.3 Beta of UserGifts.
  • Fantastic add-on. Thanks very much! I think it'd be useful if the admin could set a limit on how many gifts a user can send within a given time frame. At the moment my users are spamming each other silly with hundreds of gifts.
  • Good idea.

I'll look into it. Bit tied up at the moment fixing a bug in UserAward. Hope to have this sorted by tomorrow as soon as possible.
  • Uploaded version 0.4 Beta of UserGifts.
  • Uploaded version 0.6 Beta of UserGifts.
  • so umm where did you get your images from (the gift one) i wanted to find some more to add, thanks

NB The icons can only be used free on non-commercial sites.
  • thanks how did you change the format form .ico to png, also how did you make it smaller size i put it in the ftp and changed it to png but i dunno if that is right * i think you should add categories so that we can have different categories with different gifts in them also page numbers within each category or even if not in the category in the base folder (maybe you have some uncategorized gifts or whatever) and you can have page numbers there too sound confusing?
  • I uploaded a picture to the upload picture and it crashes the forum everytime. So i had to delete the extension and reinstall it but keep it unchecked. Do you know why it keeps crashing.
  • From your post I can't know what the problem is.
    Do you get any error messages?
  • Yeah i can post after midnight tonight.
  • this is the error i get when logging into the test account Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /home/chadamga/public_html/forum.chadamgames.com/extensions/UserGifts/default.php on line 544 Please tell me what happend this is happening to at least 3 people. rest works