Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

UserGifts

2»

Comments

• Options
    I encountered the same error as Chadamgames. Any time a gift was sent to anyone, that user was unable to log in. I had to go into mySQL and delete the gifts from there (I myself couldn't log in).
  • Options
    I have a simple fix, but the gift images dowsent show on the profile page. The error is showing on php5 because oop is different. $this can only be used inside an object. It's a reference to itself, as you could guess. From outside the object, you must use the instance name of the object. there have been a lot of changes between php4 and php5. code: (at line 544) $NoticeCollector->AddNotice('<span><a href="./" '.'id="RemoveMessage'.$Row['GiftID'].'" '.'onclick="RemoveGiftMessage(\''.$Context->Configuration['WEB_ROOT'].'extensions/UserGifts/ajax/remove.php\', \''.$Row['GiftID'].'\', \'RemoveMessage'.$Row['GiftID'].'\'); return false;">'.$Context->GetDefinition('UserGiftsHide').'</a></span>'.GetImage($Context->Configuration['WEB_ROOT'].'extensions/UserGifts/gifts/'.$Context->UserGiftsGifts['Icon'][$Row['Gift']]).'<br/>'.$Giftmessage);
  • Options
    Uploaded version 0.7 Beta of UserGifts.
  • Options
    Getting this error right after enabling the extension?

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '&', expecting T_VARIABLE or '$' in /home/wohoo/public_html/BLABLA/talkbox/extensions/UserGifts/default.php on line 663
  • Options
    same here - took my whole forum down as soon as i activated it.
  • Options
    Uploaded version 0.8 Beta of UserGifts.
  • Options
    Good extenstion. It seems to be working OK. However, uploading images is causing some problems. Either the file type is not recognised (.png) or when the upload is accepted, instead of showing the uploaded image, it shows the last image uploaded! Has anybody come across this and knows a solution? Thanks
  • Options
    How to make gifts public for all the users by default? I know I can use Global Preference Setting but that won't make the value true by default for future users.
  • Options
    I have the same problem with uploading new "gifts". It shows the last gift that I uploaded. I have tons if "gifts" that I would like to ad but I can't. Please help. Thanks.
  • Options
    Is there a way to make the user gifts turned on by default? So that the user doesn't have to turn it on manually?
  • Options
    I added this extension but I dont see any option where i can send gifts.I went to the roles and permission section but I dont see any option to give the permission.Please look into this where could be the problem?
  • Options
    I assume that in order to set the extension to show gifts by default for all new users, something should be added here:

$PreferencesForm->AddPreference("GIFT_OPTIONS", "PUBLIC_GIFTS", "PublicGifts");

right? I'd really appreciate some help with this...
  • Options
    Really cool idea but has lots of bugs. When I upload an image in .png it adds it twice.
  • Options
    I too want that by default all gifts were visible how to make it????
  • Options
    People... Help...