Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Vanbook

124»

Comments

• Options
    @dogdocla Use Nuggets extension. http://lussumo.com/addons/index.php?PostBackAction=AddOn&AddOnID=283 IMHO one of the best (most useful) extensions in Vanilla.
  • Options
    Has anyone else noticed that the Application Form looks funny at the left side of the footer? And the top 2 subtitles "About membership" & "Membership Application Form" aren't quite level with each other? I went into people.css and changed this to even things up. .About { margin: 6px 0 0 0; padding: 0 4px 0 8px; width: 260px; position: absolute; } to .About { margin: 0 0 0 0; padding: 0 4px 0 8px; width: 260px; position: absolute; } ----------------- Then I went into the languages>English>definitions.php and merged the last 2 paragraphs of the AboutMembership text. Not very elegant, but now the footer is whole. $Context->Dictionary['AboutMembership'] = '<h2>About membership</h2> <p>This membership <strong>application</strong> form does not grant immediate access to the site. All membership applications are reviewed by an administrator before acceptance. You are <strong>not</strong> guaranteed access to the application by filling out this form.</p> <p>Please do not enter invalid or incorrect information in this form or you will most likely not be granted access to the site. Information entered in this form will be kept strictly confidential.</p>';
  • Options
    (Merged to my last post)
  • Options
    any update to this: Also, it seems that this is not compatible with IE6; anybody have any fixes they did to the CSS to make it look right in IE6?