Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

QwikPost

2»

Comments

• Options
    Problem is that the wall add-ons don't use the app string filter, they effectively just cleanse for entry in the database that is it. If they did it would a trivial matter, other wise it is possible but quite hit and miss whether it work. I have very mixed feelings about doing it, and stuff like this can put you badly of track introduces more problems than it is worth, much to the annoyance of people not interested in the wall. So I would have to insolate that functionality as much as possible.

Why don’t you pester them into using the string filter. It not like you can use other stuff like BBcode with the wall addons either.

grep is your friend.

• Options
    \x00

Would really like to see an alternative to Quotes that would work with this extension especially if it would allow me to display my existing quoted comments normally (with the graphic) as before.

Thanks,

Dan
  • Options
    Uploaded version 1.2 of QwikPost.
  • Options
    There is quite a major change in the new version in that the json is raw url encoded and stored in the settings. This saves you from having to recreate your settings when you upload, if you don't remember to copy it some place safe. However in every other respect it works exactly the same.

So for just the once if you want to keep your settings: Before upload, save the two json files in config/ somewhere safe then when you put the new folder in the extensions director overwrite the defult json files in the config/ folder with you saved ones before doing anything with it. From then on you won't have to do this.

grep is your friend.

• Options
    Dan Devine
    Would really like to see an alternative to Quotes that would work with this extension especially if it would allow me to display my existing quoted comments normally (with the graphic) as before.
    I have come up with something that could work really well for you, though I don't want to rush releasing it. Still some thing to work out first. I would release it as an experimental beta, if you are interested.

grep is your friend.

• Options
    Uploaded version 1.2 of QwikPost.
  • Options
    Go on then, beta :P
  • Options
    sit back put your feet up

grep is your friend.

• Options
    Yes!

Great on the beta when you get it worked out.

Thanks,

Dan
  • Options
    Ok there are some bug fixes in this latest update to do with how it handles qwikpost links in between other text on the server side, and laso the correct handeling of newlines. It is also going to make things more compatible with my latest project snippets.

grep is your friend.

• Options
    Uploaded version 1.2.1 of QwikPost.
  • Options
    Uploaded version 1.2.2 of QwikPost.
  • Options
    domready implemented correctly

grep is your friend.

• Options
    @x00 Any hope for this to come to Vanilla 2 RC1? Id really like this and im sure many others would love this too.

Thanks for all you do