Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

MeroTweet

This discussion is related to the MeroTweet addon.
edited August 2009 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
MeroTweet

Comments

• Hi broncha, i have tried to use it but i can't pass the form to enable the twitter postings.
    I always get a blank screen after clicking the "Enable Tweets" button.

Any help on this?

Thanks
  • very cool
  • @bochenn Have you set up your application and the consumer key and consumer secret from admin settings??
  • Yes, both are set.

Thanks
  • I forgot to mention in my server i have PHP 5.1.6
    Could be that?

Thanks
  • Are you being redirected to twitter.com when you click on 'Enable tweets' ?
    And what about CURL ?? The twitter library requires CURL installed in the server.

• Nope, i'm not being redirected when i click on the button "enable tweets". I will check about the CURL library.
  • This is the info i see in the PHP info.

CURL support enabled
    CURL Information libcurl/7.12.1 OpenSSL/0.9.7a zlib/1.2.3 libidn/0.5.6

Is that ok?
  • Probably are you using something with mootools or a library that could have a conflict with jQuery?
  • Well I have not used any javascript in there .
    The only library I used was the twitter library.
    Can you check and update the address in the URL bar after clicking on "Enable Tweets" ?

• **I just installed it, but it says it's not up to date. Why?**
  • @Aldo_MX can you tell me when does it say "Not up to date"? I'll try download and install the fresh package and update.Let me check it out.
  • Oops the application settings screen shot happen to be from the test version and could not find an option to remove it. So till I find it the text area in there is supposed to have the template line for the tweets ....