Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Anyone know how to do this

edited August 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Trying to figure out how they did this to there forum anyone have any idea if its a plugin or how they did it?

http://macristocracy.com/vanilla/

Comments

• Do what?
  • Ah, well I believe what you are looking for is the theme. They made a custom theme (mostly by editing the css files). I am not familiar with Vanilla 1, which is what that site claims to be powered by, though in vanilla 2 you can also copy certain php files under the view folder to customize the code as well.

This was all done by them, though. If you are looking to download something to make your vanilla look like theirs, you cannot. You can download other custom themes, though.
  • i also am wondering how i can do this.

is there an existing add-on that would allow me to see the most recent discussions under a category?
  • and also mult-options searching box i.e. searching in topics,comments, users...
    How can we do these?
  • @ntuyelik That was Vanilla 1, and trust me - it was a real pain not being able to search everything in one place.
  • Nice design...