Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Mobile Themes

edited November 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Are there any other mobile themes currently or am I stuck making my own.

The whole copying facebook was bad enough on the forums themselves in the switch from 1.x to 2.x; after updating the latest vanilla with the mobile themes I had iphone users thinking they were redirected to some messed up version of facebook at first glance. It just doesn't make sense to lose all forum branding and imitate a large existing web property.

Comments

• LincLinc Detroit Admin
    Mobile theming is a brand-new feature, so I doubt there are any others yet. You could also disable the mobile theme if you're not interested in using it as-is.

I don't really know what you mean by "copying Facebook" in 2.x. There are several similarities to Twitter (that I like quite a bit) but I don't see the Facebook overlap unless you're talking about the activity feed... but that doesn't even show up in the default theme.
  • More referencing the look: