Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Recover deleted discussion?

blizeHblizeH ✭✭
edited January 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hi,

One of the admins on my forum just accidentally deleted an entire discussion when trying to delete just the very first comment... I've checked the '_Discussion' database but can't see a delete flag in there at all... where can I bring it back please? :(

Thank you!

Comments

• Options

Any help on this would be tremendously appreciated by me as well. A post was accidentally deleted and as a result and we are losing our minds trying to figure out how we can get it back. Please help.

• Options

@blizeH and @lashercorson

Dashboard > Moderation > Edit/Delete Log ?

• Options
    edited December 2011

@clethrill

Thanks but I do not have a moderation tab or section in my dashboard. Is it possible that it is an option that needs to be enabled somewhere? I am using Vanilla 2.

• Options

exact version? I think it came in for 2.0.17 might of been a bit before that. I would strongly recommend upgrading if not on latest 2.0.18.1

• Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin

Yeah that feature didn't exist prior to 2.0.17. If you're on an earlier version, it's gone for good.

• Options

Thanks Lincoln, great to hear that this feature exists moving forward. Too bad for me that I hadn't upgraded yet.