Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Use of Base_Render_Before

LincLinc Detroit Admin
edited January 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hey Gary, you may want to use a different hook(s) than Base_Render_Before. That gloms it onto the /utility/structure page, which means I couldn't run the update to get the new database column and it crashed the entire forum until I manually created it in the database.

Comments

• LincLinc Detroit Admin
    edited January 2011
    Also, I continue to erroneously get the WhosOnline sidebar on pages like /dashboard/role. I see where you've used 'InArrayI' to try to exclude most pages, but it doesn't seem to be working. Found the config setting, my bad. Probably want to exclude the Dashboard pages regardless, but that's your call not a bug.
  • LincLinc Detroit Admin
    edited January 2011
    @Todd So I added the 'Invisible' column to fix the fatal, but then I went back to /utility/structure and it said nothing to change... but my 'Timestamp' column was supposed to change from int to datetime. Does the structure bit not pick up on type changes? Or am I doin' it rong?