Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Bonk page

edited January 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I have just installed Vanilla and am receiving the dreaded Bonk page in two places so far: when I go to the home page and when I try to preview a new theme. It appears that most of the admin pages work though.

Now this install is on a Windows IiS server but I understood that Vanilla worked on this server. But I am wondering if this is not the case? I believe all of the server requirements have been met.

So, my question is, anyone have an idea of what this might be ( anyone installed Vanilla on IIS? ) and where can I find debug info like SQL errors or PHP errors?

Dave

Comments

• Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    Add/change this in your conf/config.php file:
    $Configuration['Garden']['Errors']['MasterView'] = 'deverror.master.php';
  • Options
    So, I do not seem to have a config.php file. I just have the config-defaults.php file. Do I simply create this file?

Dave
  • Options
    Opps ... missed it. Forget my last post.
  • Options
    It appears as though the compile directory is not writable. Now if I can just get the people who run this server to change it!! Grrrrr
  • Options
    OK, that was it. It was a permission problem on a folder that contained the compile directory.

Thanks

Dave