Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Pull Requests

ddumontddumont ✭✭
edited March 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Would you like people to post pull requests against the master branch or unstable?

Also, could you pull this in so it's in the next release:
https://github.com/vanillaforums/Garden/pull/846
? :)

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Comments

• Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    Always to unstable.

Having an EventArgument that's in the config is a bit redundant, isn't it? Do you really need a way to override it on the fly like that or can you just use SaveToConfig?
  • Options
    ddumontddumont ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    My addon turns categories into blogs. So I don't want to change the global default ( for non blogged categories)

I'd rather override the default (passed in the event) provided that it's a blog category.
    Here's my addon change:
    http://code.google.com/p/nillablog/source/diff?spec=svncb08c5c85b6910fad14fead0e5234d46dbeb07cd&r=cb08c5c85b6910fad14fead0e5234d46dbeb07cd&format=side&path=/class.nillablog.plugin.php

I check to see if it's a blog category, and pass in my config setting instead.

• Options
    Always to unstable.
    Ahh ok. I saw there were many queued up against master and wasn't sure where they should go.

• Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    They can queue wherever they like, but they'll only get pulled to unstable. :)

Makes sense. It'll probably make it in the next round of pulls & fixes.
  • Options
    Oh ok that's fine. I guess I'll just follow the crowd and request against master like everyone else.