Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

site crashed, back to install page. Please help

2»

Comments

• Options
    will the vanilla importer allow me to inport a vanilla database ?
  • Options
    "We’ve made a tool that you can use to put your old forum into a format that Vanilla 2 can import. We currently support exports from Vanilla 1, phpBB, and vBulletin. Here is how you use it:

"

.... nope ... welp its not looking good
  • Options
    ok so i deleted the user with user id =1 and the install worked. I'll report back
  • Options
    no discussions are present

http://www.guayadeque.org
  • Options
    all users are there, no discussions though. Any ideas?
  • Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    Reimport from your database backup (that'll remove your new admin user but replace it with the old one.
  • Options
    yep, that worked. Im just having issues with .. i will have to send you a pm on this
  • Options
    needless to say, as requested before by many users, this is a prime example of why an internal cor developer supported feature to export your current install for an easily importable file in a fresh install is needed.

Vanilla porter ... lacks this ability.

similar to how in wordpress you can export your blog, and on a fresh install you can import that exported file with ease. No database issues to worry about.

Is there any talk about this currently ?