Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Including files into default.master.tpl?

Trying to integrate Vanilla into an existing site. I use a php include for the rest of the site, is it possible to do that with my vanilla template?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    AoleeAolee Hobbyist & Coder ✭✭
    you mean adding a something like this ( include "filetoinclude.php") in default.master.tpl?
  • Options
    Yeah exactly like that. I found the plug in, which sorta does let me integrate it into my existing site. But I was hoping for something a little more customizable. The embed method doesn't give as much control over the HTML as I would like.
  • Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    You should probably use default.master.php instead since that'll let you customize with full PHP power.
  • Options
    AoleeAolee Hobbyist & Coder ✭✭
    im also doing the same. using "include" in default.master.tpl to customize the site.
  • Options
    You know I saw the default.master.php earlier but it just seemed like instead of using "{asset name="Content"}" you use "$this->RenderAsset('Content')". Is it possible to customize the HTML further with the PHP method?

I'll try includes with that though thanks alot.